Today I'm celebrating my birthday, not just any birthday- the Big 3-0! *gasp!* Y'all this is huge! Does it mean that I'm officially getting old now? I hope not! This is really the first birthday where it actually feels like age is just a number. Thirty feels kind of odd, a weird in between. But here it is, so let's get a little fancy and celebrate! I'm talkin' a little confetti, a little champs and a whole lot of cheer! It's my birthday, but I'm giving the gifts. One lucky PSL reader will soon be feeling a little fancier too with some of my faves- it's party & giveaway time!
- Kate Spade New York tumbler from Swoozies - classy, preppy, perfect for your iced drink.
- Ban.do Party Time headband from Swoozies - a little flair for celebrating anything, really. Have fun, okay?
- Glitter tumbler from Swoozies - because, glitter!
- Nail Polish from Pretty Please Nail Polish, a fab hot pink with a custom #YouFancy label just for fancy YOU!
- Miss Fancy Pants coffee mug from Ashley Brooke Designs - your morning coffee just got a whole lot cuter & fancier, of course!
- Press For Champagne sign from Lisa Golightly - yes please, because #YOUFANCY
- Life Needs More Cake & Confetti napkins from Swoozies - agreed and they're the perfect addition to any celebration.
- Bollywood confetti from The Confetti Bar - a little bit of sparkle, color and a whole lot of fancy!
B I R T H D A Y L O V E & T H A N K Y O U s T O:
p.s. My favorite way to celebrate my birthday is a tradition my handsome and I started a couple of birthdays ago... celebrating in beautiful & charming Savannah. We'll be there this weekend, yay!